Shits And Gigs, Episode II: On The Random
– Sometimes I have an absurd, pregnant woman’s craving for a jelly donut. Is that weird? I think that’s weird.
– The only time anyone ever curses a never-ending string of green lights is when they’re trying to fire off a text message.
– One of the things that tries what little patience I have is having to wait for a streaming video to load. My blood pressure rises exponentially when I see a spinning circle and the word “buffering”.
– Tall people should be relegated to the back of the venue at concerts, as a general rule.
– I got a fortune cookie this week that said “Nothing’s perfect”. That was the most shocking insight into life I’ve ever received. Mind blown. Thanks, fortune cookie.